Social Media Specialist
To expand our crew, we’re looking for a person passionate about marketing on social networks who will help us with the whole range of tasks from setting KPI, through strategy preparation to Facebook/Instagram Ads management. You should also be creative enough to prepare an advertising campaign connected with offline activities and be able to think about selling points of selected brands.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Prepare creative concepts for our clients.
- Create content on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Link advertising campaigns with organic content on networks.
- Help with picture taking, videos or graphics. Simply what you’d enjoy doing more.
- Prepare and lead workshops for clients.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Practical experience with managing and evaluating campaigns is an advantage.
- High work commitment and love of marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of Czech.
- Basic experience with Google Analytics.
- Basic written and spoken knowledge of English.
- Creative attitude to work, initiative, active and conscientious attitude when a fuck-up occurs.
- Overview of current world trends in online marketing.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Amazing team of enthusiastic young people.
- Work on campaigns and projects for people who transform their markets.
- A place where your opinion really matters and where you can excel.
- Newly refurbished offices in Brno city centre with easy parking (goodbye, blue zones).
- Opportunity for personal development (participation in workshops, trainings, conferences, your own blog posts on our blog).
- Cooperation based on a trade licence.
- Work from home, your favourite café or wherever in Thailand. If you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to manage your work by yourself from anywhere.
WHERE IS IT ALL HAPPENING?
- Brno, near Rondo Hall (Kometa!)