YOU have a perfect product or service, WE will get it among people.
Online marketing is one of the fundamentals of most projects. There are many goals marketing has. Generally, they all lead to a long-term and sustainable rise in revenues while maintaining, or increasing, their profitability. It’s a set of various activities taking place in the online environment, i.e. on the Internet.
How can online marketing help you?
- Increasing awareness of your brand
- Increasing profit of your e-shop
- Finding employees
- Increasing foot traffic in your brick-and-mortar stores
- Expanding abroad
The most frequent mistakes in online marketing:
- Wrongly or poorly defined goals
- Defined goals are unrealistic
- Ignorance of your company’s financial condition
- Underestimating or overestimating your competitors
- Non-functioning logistics and internal processes
- Missing or incorrectly calculated KPIs
- Exaggerated concerns and the resulting non-implementation of new approaches and ideas
Basic tools of online marketing:
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
Paid advertising in browsers and content networks (e.g. GoogleAds, Seznam Sklik, goods comparators, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others) where you, as a client, pay for your customer’s click which will direct him/her to a concrete website, application and other environment preferred by the client.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A process of website optimization which displays your website at the top of the list of free engine search.
- Content marketing
Creation and promotion of quality content customized to the target group. Just to give you a rough idea – these are blogs, ebooks, podcasts and videos aiming at keeping a quality client base and attract and gain new customers.
- Marketing on social networks
Creation of quality content and keeping in touch with fans and followers on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.). This tool almost always includes content marketing as well as PPC campaigns.
Communication of relevant and valuable content with users through emails (newsletters, overview of new goods, special offers, sales, news, etc.).